Boat Rentals & Slips
We've got pontoon and fishing boat rentals, slips, fuel and supplies at King Creek.
Our private, full-service marina offers boat rentals and a store. We also have luxury pontoon and fishing boats. Our 58-slip marina, installed in 2018, is clean and up-to-date. Non-ethanol gasoline is available at the marina.
The store has what you need whether it is snacks or fishing supplies. King Creek’s Marina has everything you need to explore beautiful Kentucky Lake!
King Creek's Boat Rentals
King Creek's Slip Rentals
- Private boat ramp
- Our slips are built to accommodate fishing boats, pontoons and pleasure craft up to 30′
- All slip rentals are based daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal
Slip Rental Rates
Cottage rental guests receive $5 daily discount or $30 weekly discount on our slips!
- Covered – 12′ x 30′ – $35/day or $180/week
- Covered – 11’ x 26’ – $25/day or $150/week
- Open – 11’ x 26’ – $18/day & $110/week
- Covered Seasonal Slips – 12’ x 30’, 12’ x 26’, 11’ x 26’, 11’ x 24’
- Open Seasonal Slips – 12’ x 30’, 12’ x 26’, 4-end of dock
- Off-season rates: $5/daily or $30/weekly discount.
Call the resort office at 270-354-8268 about monthly and seasonal slip availability.
Golf Cart Rental
Ez-Go Gas 4 Seater
King Creek Resort offers a golf cart
rental for our guests during their stay!
First tank of gas is free!
*$40/day rate excludes
holidays and holiday weeks
Rental Security Deposits & Insurance
- All rentals require a daily insurance charge of $55 OR a refundable cash deposit.
- If insurance is not purchased, a refundable damage deposit is required at time of rental
- Refundable damage deposits are as follows:
- Bass Boats: $200.00
- Pontoons: $300.00
- Tri-Toon: $400.00
- The damage deposit is refundable upon return of the watercraft and/or equipment, minus any fuel and/or damage.
Rental Times, Early Returns & Rental Seasons
- “Half-day” rentals run from 8AM – 12PM, or from 12:30PM – 4:30PM.
- “Full-day” 8-hour rentals run from 9AM – 5PM.
- All boat rentals need to be returned to the marina daily except for multi-day options.
- Peak Season: May 26th – Sept. 8th | Off-season: April 1st – May 25th, Sept. 9th – Oct. 31st
- No refunds or prorated time will be allowed for watercraft that are returned early. In the event the watercraft is called to return due to weather, prorated refunds will be offered if the watercraft is returned more than 90 minutes before the scheduled return time.
Rental Deposit and Cancellation Polity
- Prices are subject to sales tax and fees. Displayed prices DO NOT include gas costs.
- Advance reservations are for 8-hour rentals ONLY. 4-hour rentals & water toy rentals are available for walk-ins ONLY – first come, first served.
- Reservation deposit must be paid within 24 hours of creating the reservation or the reservation may be canceled.
- The rental deposit is refundable for a 50% refund or credit. Cancellations and refunds are NOT allowed within 3 weeks of start of rental date.
- Prices advertised are off season prices on boats.
- Prices are subject to change at anytime without notice.
- For cancellations 10 days or more prior to reservation, there will be a full refund minus 10% administration fee.
- For cancellations 10 days to 48 hours before reservation, there will be a 50% cancellation fee for the deposit amount.
- For cancellations under 48 hours, the deposit will not be refunded, but there will be an option to reschedule if the cancellation is 36 hours or more from the reservation.
- Cancellations due to equipment issues will result in a full refund.
- Holidays and holiday weekends are non-refundable and do not quality for rescheduling.
- No Calls or No Shows – deposits will be forfeited.
- All weather cancellations are made by King Creek Marina and are made the day of the reservation only.
- Cancellations due to severe weather will be offered to reschedule or a full refund minus a credit card fee of 4%.
- We do not cancel for overcast or light rain.
- We base our decision on guest safety.
- Weather cancellations are made the day of the reservation only.
We will provide and walk you through a full detailed map of our main 10-mile operations area, which is 5 miles north and 5 miles south of King Creek Marina. If anything happens to the rental in the operations area, we will come get you free of charge (unless in designated no-go zones). If you are outside the operations area, a rescue fee will be charged. All fees will be reviewed during the map walk-through.
- Renter and operator MUST be 25 years or older on Pontoons, 21 years or older on bass fishing boats.
- All rentals include life jackets and safety equipment.
- Renter/Operator MUST provide a lifejacket for any children weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Lifejackets must be provided by the guest for infants over 18 pounds
- No infants under 18 pounds are allowed on King Creek’s boats.
- All kids must wear a lifejacket at all times.
- Pets must wear a lifejacket. King Creek does not provide lifejackets for pets.
- Only one pontoon is pet-friendly. Please contact us for details.