King Creek Marina Features Some of the Calmest Water on Kentucky Lake… Dock Your Boat, Live Bait, Fishing Licenses, and More
Our private, full service marina offers boat rentals for our guests and a store. We also have luxury pontoon and fishing boats. Our 40 slip marina is new in 2018!! Non-ethanol gasoline is available at the Marina. The store has what you need whether it is snacks or fishing supplies. Dockage and rentals are for the exclusive use of our cottage and campsite paying guests only. King Creek’s Marina has everything you need to explore beautiful Kentucky Lake!
|Description||Capacity||4 Hrs||8 Hrs||24 hrs|
|2018/2019 Lowe 23’ Pontoon, 115HP Mercury, full vinyl floor, ski-tower, 4 couches, walk-thru style pontoon. Easy view of motor/ski-tower for operator.||10 People or 1600lbs||$210||$325||$400|
|20′ 2016 Fishing Pontoon – 90HP Mercury 4 stroke engine, vinyl floor, 2 livewells, 3 fishing seats, ski-tower depth finder, canopy, trolling motor extra $25 per day||5-8 Adults, or 1,280lbs||$200||$300||$375|
|18.5′ Fishing Pontoon – 75HP Optimax Motor, live well, canopy, 2 swivel seats depth finder, trolling motor extra $25 per day||4-7 People or 950 lbs||$190||$275||$350|
|Double Decker Pontoon with wet slide
26′ Pontoon with 90hp 4 Stroke, NO tube pulling, but great slide for kids.
Top deck is for stationary viewing ONLY USE
|12 People or 1700lbs||$275||$400|
|24′ Luxury Full Tritoon Pontoon
Harris Brand, Full Tritoon, 200HP Honda motor, lifting stakes on toons, ski-tower, boat is designed for getting down the lake faster.
Vinyl floor, canopy, no radio
|10-11 People or 2200 lbs||$300||$425||$500|
|17.5′ 2014 Blue Bass Tracker
60HP 4 Stroke, full vinyl floor, 1 livewell, 12V trolling motor, fish finder
|2-3 or 520 lbs||$110||$150||$215|
|17.5′ 2012 Red Bass Tracker
60HP 4 Stroke, carpet floor, 1 livewell, 12V trolling motor, fish finder
|2-3 or 520 lbs||$110||$150||$215|
|Our oldie but best aluminum boat
18.5′ Bass Tracker
60HP 4 Stroke, 12V trolling motor, fish finder, 1 livewell.
Lots of old fish stories on this boat and it shows! Runs great, like all of our boats
|2-3 or 550 lbs||$110||$150||$215|
|Row Boat w/10HP Honda – Sunrise to Sunset||2||$40||$60||$300|
|Paddle Boat – seat cushions||2||N/A||$17||$125|
|*No more weekly rates available.|
|*Boats may be substituted cause of mechanical maintenance.|
|24-hour rental is at King Creek Marina only; use is for daylight hours only. (Strictly Enforced)|
|3 day discount on Bass Boats – $15 per day|
Cottage guests receive free use of our paddle boats and row boat!! One hour max at a time, first come first served. Parental Guidance is Required.
- Boat half days = 4 hrs. 8am-12pm or 1pm-5pm
- Full days on boats/watercraft is an 8-hour rental. Latest return is 6:30pm
- 24-hour boat rental is 8am-8am or 5pm-5pm. Daylight hours use only (Strictly Enforced)
- Boats must be picked up and returned to marina each day. Excluding 16.5’ Bass Tracker offsite rental
- Boat rentals do not include tax, gas or 2 cycle oil
- Deposit returned in full upon of watercraft and or equipment. Minus any fuel/oil and/or damages
- All boats late returns are as follows: a $50 late fee + time boat is late applies
Up to first hour $1.00/minute 1-2 hour $1.50/minute After 2 hours $2.00/minute
- Multiple day rentals must be returned each evening to the marina
Jet-ski’s – $500 Deposit/Must be 21 years old
Deck Boat – $375 Deposit/Must be 23 years old
Pontoon Boat – $250 Deposit/Must be 21 years old
Bass Boats – $200 Deposit/Must be 18 years old
- No radios or bluetooth are available on any boat, bring a radio
- Marina hours are 8am – 4pm. No after hour service calls. There is a corridor within which rentals are covered for tow fees. If the boat is outside that corridor, then a tow fee of $75 per hour will be charged.
- Tax and gass not included.
- Offsite rental must be 25 years old. This is a limited time option and may be discontinued at anytime.
- Refund less 20% processing fee for cancellation 14 days in advance
- Weather cancellations at discretion of King Creek Marina
- No cooking on boats
- Life vests supplied for all except BABIES. You must provide your own vests for babies and small toddlers
- Some off season rates are available from June 2-10 and September 9 – October 31
- Advanced bookings for 8 Hr days only
- Offsite rental available, call for pricing, customer must provide a secure boat dock for overnight morning services ex. a renters dock at a resort or a lake home with a secure dock.
|Jet Ski Float||$20||$120|
|Covered w/ Elec.||$20||$120|
Monthly Covered Slips
|3/1 – 3/31 – 11/1||Call|
|6/1 – 9/1||Call|
|4/1 – 5/31||Call|
Seasonal Covered Slips
- $25 discount if have a campsite at King Creek
Please review our lodge policies.