King Creek Marina Features Some of the Calmest Water on Kentucky Lake… Dock Your Boat, Live Bait, Fishing Licenses, and More
Our private, full service marina offers boat rentals for our guests and a store. We also have luxury pontoon and fishing boats. Our 40 slip marina is new in 2018!! Non-ethanol gasoline is available at the Marina. The store has what you need whether it is snacks or fishing supplies. Dockage and rentals are for the exclusive use of our cottage and campsite paying guests only. King Creek’s Marina has everything you need to explore beautiful Kentucky Lake!
|Description||Capacity||4 Hrs||8 Hrs||Week|
|2018/2019 Lowe 23’ Pontoon, 115HP Mercury, full vinyl floor, ski-tower, 4 couches, walk-thru style pontoon. Easy view of motor/ski-tower for operator.
24 hr rental $375
|20′ 2016 Fishing Pontoon – 90HP Mercury 4 stroke engine, vinyl floor, 2 livewells, 3 fishing seats, ski-tower depth finder, canopy, trolling motor
24 hr rental $350
|5-8 Adults, Max Capacity 10 or 1,380lbs||$210||$300||$1750|
|19′ Fishing Pontoon – 75HP Optimax Motor, live well, radio, canopy, 2 swivel seats depth finder, trolling motor
24 hr rental $300
|7 (or 950lbs.)||$175||$250||$1500|
|18.5’ Bass Tracker – 60HP 4 stroke, aluminum 12v trolling motor, 1 battery, live wells, fishing pole cabinet, swivel seats, depth finder
24 hr rental $175
|17.5’ 2014 Bass Tracker – 60HP 4 stroke, full vinyl floor, 2 live wells, 12V troll, fish finder
24 hr rental $175
|17.5 Bass Tracker – 50HP 2 stroke aluminum, electric start, trolling motor, live well, swivel seats, depth finder
24 hr rental $150
|Row Boat w/10HP Honda – Sunrise to Sunset||2||$40||$60||$300|
|Paddle Boat – seat cushions||2||N/A||$17||$125|
|*Boats may be substituted cause of mechanical maintenance.|
|24-hour rental is at King Creek Marina only; use is for daylight hours only. (Strictly Enforced)|
|3 day discount on Bass Boats – $15 per day|
Cottage guests receive free use of our paddle boats and row boat!! One hour max at a time, first come first served. Parental Guidance is Required.
- Boat half days = 4 hrs. 8am-12pm or 1pm-5pm
- Full days on boats/watercraft is an 8-hour rental. Latest return is 5:30pm
- 24-hour boat rental is 8am-8am or 5pm-5pm. Daylight hours use only (Strictly Enforced)
- Boats must be picked up and returned to marina each day. Excluding 16.5’ Bass Tracker offsite rental
- Boat rentals do not include tax, gas or 2 cycle oil
- Deposit returned in full upon of watercraft and or equipment. Minus any fuel/oil and/or damages
- All non-guests pay $15-$25 more per day for boat rentals
- All boats late returns are as follows:
Up to first hour $1.00/minute 1-2 hour $1.50/minute After 2 hours $2.00/minute
- Multiple day rentals must be returned each evening to the marina
Jet-ski’s – $500 Deposit/Must be 21 years old
Deck Boat – $375 Deposit/Must be 23 years old
Pontoon Boat – $250 Deposit/Must be 21 years old
Bass Boats – $200 Deposit/Must be 18 years old
- Only 16.5 Ft Bass Boat available for offsite rental, 24 Hrs for $175 a day, $500 deposit. Boat must be within 3 miles of marina, no trailer provided.
- Marina hours are 8am – 4pm. No after hour service calls. There is a corridor within which rentals are covered for tow fees. If the boat is outside that corridor, then a tow fee of $75 per hour will be charged.
- Tax and gass not included.
- Offsite rental must be 25 years old. This is a limited time option and may be discontinued at anytime.
- Refund less 20% processing fee for cancellation 14 days in advance
- Weather cancellations at discretion of King Creek Marina
- No cooking on boats
- Life vests supplied for all except BABIES. You must provide your own vests for babies and small toddlers
- Some off season rates are available from June 2-10 and September 9 – October 31
- Advanced bookings for 8 Hr days only
|Covered w/ Elec.||$17||$85|
Monthly Covered Slips
|3/1 – 3/31 – 11/1||$225|
|6/1 – 9/1||$395|
|4/1 – 5/31||$275|
Seasonal Covered Slips – All new in 2018
- $50 discount if have a campsite at King Creek
|26′||$1,750 – $1,800|
Please review our lodge policies.